This week we had the pleasure to interview Inna Braveman from Eco Wave Power. This company is the future of Wave Power.
Inna Braverman founded Eco Wave Power in 2011, at the age of 24, and was recently chosen as one of the 100 most influential individuals in the world by medium.com (along with Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, and others).
For Inna, clean electricity is a very personal journey, as she was born two weeks before the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster and suffered respiratory arrest due to the pollution in the region. She got a second chance in life and decided to devote it to mitigating pollution.
Inna has given three TEDx speeches and her personal journey as a female entrepreneur was documented in a virtual reality film by Google, under the name “Female Planet”. She was also featured in Sanjay Gupta’s “Tomorrow’s Hero” in CNN for her impressive work in the wave energy field.
Eco Wave Power is a Swedish company, founded in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 2011, that has developed a patented, smart and cost-efficient technology for turning ocean and sea waves into green electricity. Eco Wave Power owns and operates a wave energy array, which is connected to the grid in accordance with a Power Purchase Agreement . EcoWave Power is a Nasdaq registered company.
See the company links below:
We are self funded and doing this out of love and passion for the environment and our planet.
If you would like to support us and love listening to our podcast please follow the link to become a Patreon.
Support the show https://www.howtobegood.com.au/support/
How to be good Social:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/howtobegood)
Eco Wave Power
Technology entrepreneur, Inna Braverman is using the power of the waves to create clean electricity.
Inna Braverman founded Eco Wave Power in 2011, at the age of 24, and recently chosen as one of the 100 most influential individuals in the world by medium.com (along with Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk and others).
Under her leadership, Eco Wave Power installed the first grid connected wave energy array in Gibraltar, where Eco Wave Power is connected to the grid of the Gibraltar Electric Authority through a Power Purchase Agreement. She is also responsible for securing 254MW of projects pipe-line for the company.
For Inna, clean electricity is a very personal journey, as she was born 2 weeks prior to the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster, and suffered respiratory arrest due to the pollution in the region. She got a second chance in life and decided to devote it for mitigating pollution.
Inna delivered 3 Tedx speeches and her personal journey as a female entrepreneur was documented in a virtual reality film by Google, under the name "Female Planet". She was also recently profiled by the Sustainable Markets Initiative, curated by HRH Prince Charles of Wales.
She was also featured in Sanjay Gupta's "Tomorrow's Hero" in CNN for her impressive work in the wave energy field.
Eco Wave Power, which was founded by Inna, is the FIRST Israeli Company that ever went public on Nasdaq Stockholm
Awards and recognitions:
• " 100 makers and mavericks" by Medium.com
• Wired’s list of “Females Changing the World.”
• Winner of the Women4Climate award by C40
• Finalist of EU Prize for Women Innovators
• Finalist of Walling Walls Award in the Category "Science Breakthrough of the Year"
• "Eight young innovators with ingenious ideas for the future of energy" by Smithsonian Magazine
• 30 most influential women of the 21st century by MSN.COM
• Winner of the United Nations Climate Action Award, in the category of "Women for Results"
• Recognized as "Tomorrow's Hero" by CNN
•80 European founders and companies shaping the post-pandemic world by Sifted.eu
• Recognized as "Most Creative People in Business 2020" by Fast Company
• Recipient of the "Green Innovation Award" under the "European Tech Women Awards 2020" by the UK Department for International Trade
• “50 of the World’s Most Influential Jews” by Jerusalem Post